Keeping Your Air Ducts Clean
Residential or Commercial Air Duct Cleaning
Healthy Air for Healthy Living
Sweettouch Air Duct Cleaning is proud to be the most trusted Air Duct Cleaning service in Phoenix. Our team is here to provide your family the right information in deciding the right company, when it comes to the importance of clean air ducts in Phoenix, AZ. We encourage you to call Sweettouch if you haven’t had your Air Ducts Cleaned in quite some time.
Your air ducts are more likely to be overlooked because homeowners don’t always think about their air ducts. Sweettouch Air Duct Cleaning wants to show you how dirty this part of your home can get after time. Keeping your HVAC clean can cut cost and save you money.
Call for a free consultation, during which we can address any concerns you might have. Browse through our website for further information on other services. If you would prefer to speak with us over the phone or in person call today!
Call Sweettouch Air Duct Cleaning – 602-702-9456
Sweettouch Air Duct Cleaning wants to inform you on the health effects from dirty air ducts.
Dirty air ducts typically means that they are filled with contaminants, dust, and hair grime and sometimes even insects. Just think if you could imagine not cleaning your floors for 3 years. The dirt and bacteria build up would be unhealthy. Your Air Ducts are no different; they are a breeding ground for bacteria and dust mites.
If you could see what is inside, you would want to clean it immediately.
When bacteria and dirt is left to sit in your HVAC, it doesn’t just sit completely harmless. When the cooling or heating system is turned on, it is distributed throughout the home in the air that you are breathing in. This negatively impacts your health by causing problems such as headaches, sinus problems, allergies and yes, coughing. Call Sweettouch and we can get those ducts clean! Healthy Air for Healthy Living is all we care about at Sweettouch
Call Sweettouch at 602-702-9456 and we can get those ducts clean! Healthy Air for Healthy Living is all we care about at Sweettouch
Air Duct Cleaning / Cut Energy Costs
Cleaning your dirty air ducts can cause your energy bill to be higher each month and harm your HVAC. This is because the system has dirt in the coil and the blower and cannot run efficiently. Sweettouch Air Duct Cleaning is confident that by having your HVAC professionally cleaned every other year will save money each month.
We do more than just clean Air Ducts. We also offer Carpet cleaning, Upholstery & Tile & Grout Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning which is a very popular service.
Sweettouch Cleaning Steps Process
Air Duct Cleaning Steps are for a full-service air duct cleaning. The process of air duct cleaning involves 5 steps:
- A Step by Step with customer going over cost and expectations.
- Technician Examination HVAC.
• After testing the system for proper operation, we will disconnect the power before opening the unit for safety.
• Vacuum the interior surfaces of the HVAC.
• Clean the cooling coils with a HEPA vacuum and a coil cleaner.
• Clean the Blower unit.
• Connect our Revolution Hybrid HyperVac to the Air Handler.
- Clean the supply and return registers and grills.
• Remove all registers, ceiling and Floor grills.
• Wash Register with Sweettouch Cleaning Formula cleaner and rinse.
- Clean the supply and return ducts.
• Clean all air ducts using Powerful HyperVac Duct Cleaning Equipment.
• Decontaminate cleaned ducts with and Odor Kill Deodorizer
- Install electrostatic air filter and odor control products.
• Install register or grilles. Test HVAC and clean up.
Fact from Wikipedia
A Quote from Wikipedia The position of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is that “If no one in your household suffers from allergies or unexplained symptoms or illnesses and if, after a visual inspection of the inside of the ducts, you see no indication that your air ducts are contaminated with large deposits of dust or mold (no musty odor or visible mold growth), having your air ducts cleaned is probably unnecessary.” A thorough duct cleaning done by a professional duct cleaner will remove dust, cobwebs, debris, pet hair, rodent hair and droppings, paper clips, calcium deposits, children’s toys, and whatever else might collect inside. Ideally, the interior surface will be shiny and bright after cleaning. Insulated fiber glass duct liner and duct board can be cleaned with special non-metallic bristles. Fabric ducting can be washed or vacuumed using typical household appliances.
Duct cleaning may be personally justifiable for that very reason: occupants may not want to have their house air circulated through a duct passage that is not as clean as the rest of the house.
However, duct cleaning will not usually change the quality of the breathing air, nor will it significantly affect airflows or heating costs.
Here is some commonly quoted statistic about Air Ducts.
Dusting and Sweeping your home and furniture needs to be done more than usual.
• After cleaning, there is still left over visible dust floating around your house.
• After sleeping, occupants experience headaches, nasal congestion, or other sinus problems.
• Rooms in the house have little or no air flow coming from the vents.
• Occupants are constantly getting sick or are experiencing more allergies than usual.
• There is a musty or stale odor when turning on the HVAC system.
• Sweettouch Air Duct Cleaning can help eliminate these issues.
Still not sure if your ducts are dirty?
Sweettouch we will come out and inspection your system FREE. Call us to schedule an inspection, or to get a free quote on Residential or Commercial Duct Cleaning.602-702-9456