Benefits of Dryer Vent Cleaning / Safety / Energy / Money
Sweettouch recommends having your dryer vents inspected and cleaned yearly to prevent clogs from affecting the performance and safety of your clothes dryer.
• A load of laundry in your washing machine, placed in your dryer contains around one half gallon of water. As water is removed, it creates lint from the clothes.
• Your dryer is one of the most expensive appliances in your home to operate. The longer it runs the more money it’s costing your family.
• The Product Safety Commission estimates that 17,000 fires associated with dryers every year. These fires account for an average of 10 deaths and 290 injuries and more than $100 million in property damage every year.
• On a positive note, the number of clothes dryer fires has dropped by 35%. Is it time to check your dryer vent. Call Sweettouch today.602-702-9456
How do I know if my dryer vent is clogged?
1. Dryer is taking longer than normal to dry clothes.
2. Dryer is excessively hot when in use, because your vent is clogged.
3. There is little to no lint on the dryer lint screen.
4. There is lint on your clothes, not in your lint screen.
5. Clothes come out of dryer feeling very hot.
6. Dryer shuts off by itself.
Warning – Warning – Warning
(Your Dryer is Clogged) Call the professionals at Sweettouch 602-702-9456
Sweettouch Home Dryer Vents Cleaning Services can fix your drying machine problems today. If your drying machine is not operating at its maximum speed, then let Sweettouch Dryer Vent Cleaning Home Service set up an appointment for you. If your appliance isn’t working the way it used to? If so, all you have to do is give us a call and we’ll do whatever it takes to fix that clogged vent.
Are you worried that you might not be able to afford having Dryer Vent Cleaning Service? If so, then do the right thing by taking the time to print out our online coupons and save 10%. These coupled with our low rates will ensure that you get a great deal on your cleansing.
Setting Up Yearly Cleaning
By letting Sweettouch Dryer Vent Cleaning Home Services set up a yearly cleaning on your dryer vent, we can save our customers more in time and energy than our service costs. This gives our customers real benefits and value, with the convenience and security of knowing their dryer is operating efficiently.
We believe that cleaning your dryer vent regularly will greatly reduce the potential for fires that exist, help reduce energy consumption, minimize dryer damage, and give our customers greater peace of mind.
Cost for a Complete Service
Air Duct Cleaning cost. The cost of an air duct cleaning can vary, but it ranges anywhere from around $300 to over $1000 for a full cleaning of your central air conditioner. Dryer Vents cleaning is typically around $75.00 to $110.00 on the high side. Be wary of anyone who claims that they will do it for the “bargain price of $75!” or it take 1 or 2 hours. If you are going to get your HVAC system cleaned make sure the company is HVAC Licensed.
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, 25 to 40 percent of the energy used for heating or cooling a home is wasted every day. Contaminants in the heating and cooling system cause it to work harder and shorten the life of your system. Although filters are used, the heating and cooling system still gets dirty through normal use. When an HVAC system is clean, it doesn’t have to work as hard to maintain the temperature you desire. As a result, less energy is used, leading to improved cost-effectiveness.
Sweettouch Cleaning Steps Process
Air Duct Cleaning Steps are for a full-service air duct cleaning. The process of air duct cleaning involves 5 steps:
- A Step by Step with customer going over cost and expectations.
- Technician Examination HVAC.
• After testing the system for proper operation, we will disconnect the power before opening the unit for safety.
• Vacuum the interior surfaces of the HVAC.
• Clean the cooling coils with a HEPA vacuum and a coil cleaner.
• Clean the Blower unit.
• Connect our Revolution Hybrid HyperVac to the Air Handler.
- Clean the supply and return registers and grills.
• Remove all registers, ceiling and Floor grills.
• Wash Register with Sweettouch Cleaning Formula cleaner and rinse.
- Clean the supply and return ducts.
• Clean all air ducts using Powerful HyperVac Duct Cleaning Equipment.
• Decontaminate cleaned ducts with and Odor Kill Deodorizer
- Install electrostatic air filter and odor control products.
• Install register or grilles. Test HVAC and clean up.
Call 602.702.9456 or Schedule Online Today!
Sweettouch Air Duct Cleaning Home Services is your complete Air Duct Cleaning specialists serving the greater Phoenix area. We provided quality service, great prices and safe & effective Air Duct, Carpet, Tile & Grout and many more services to your family. I give you my personal guarantee your family will be completely satisfied. Thank you for visiting our website. Have a great day!